Who I am

Hello, welcome to my page. I'm Jitendra Kholiya. I'm a professional Teacher, Microbiologist and Research Associate in drug discovery and drug synthesis organization. I am one altogether the among millions who struggled, failed and surged ahead in search of success, happiness, and contentment. Similar to any middle-class guy, I too had a bunch of unclear dreams and a blurred vision of my goals in life. All had been undying learning attitude to carry onto. Rowing through ups and downs, it had been time that taught me the true meaning of my life.

I started from the lowest and that I have the eagerness for humanity and social work. I'm giving every single thing. I need to bring attention to change and humanity back. If you're with us, Please show your support by joining this blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel social shine. Thus you'll become a part of my efforts.

Contact Details:
          Email:  jitendragoner@gmail.com
                 Fb: facebook/jitendrakumarkholia
   Instagram: jkk151     
        Twitter: @Jitendra_15

Comments